Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Morning Fiasco

Levi wakes up sweet as can be every morning, and this morning was no exception. I got loads of kisses and hugs before we even got out of bed. It's a good thing, too, because all that sweetness put me in a good mood for what was to come. When we got out of bed, we headed to the bathroom for a shower. As we were getting ready, he started to poo. As usual this was a huge production. When he finally finished, I took his diaper off and wiped his bum. Thinking he was finished with his business, I left him diaperless and proceeded to take off his shirt. He began to bare down and started grunting, so I swept him over to the toilet, and much to my delight and his confusion he used the potty for the first time. After wiping his rear once again, I put him on the floor naked, certain that he could do no more harm. Of course, before I could even turn the shower on, he was peeing on my floor. As if that weren't bad enough, he started to poo, again! My child NEVER poos this much. I whisked him over to the toilet, but before we got there, poo landed on my foot. Ah, the joys of motherhood. I started cleaning up, only to witness a river of pee running all over the floor. As I began to clean that new mess, I realized that in the brief lapse of time between pooping on my foot and peeing on the floor, Levi pooped yet again. This time it was all over his bum and his foot. Ewwwwww!! Needless to say, we were late getting to church and missed Sunday school. Despite all this grossness, I still think he's the cutest, sweetest little munchkin to hit the face of the planet.

4 comments:

  1. haha...yep, we've got some good poo stories over here too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad it all started out with a smile!

    Poop goes with toddler :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! It seems such mishaps are a requirement of motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. serioysly...some days are an endless pee and poo river. i've never had it in my foot though...hope the day improves.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!