Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Levi's Baptism

Levi was baptized on Sunday in an absolutely lovely ceremony. The Holy Spirit certainly had to be present because my normally water phobic baby grinned when the minister sprinkled holy water on him. After the baptism my parents hosted a fabulous party in Levi's honor. We celebrated with tons of yummy food and loads of friends and family. It was a truly beautiful day.Do these two pics remind you of anything?
Nana and Aunt Annie made a beautiful and very tasty cake.
Okay, so I swore he wouldn't be allowed to eat cake except on his birthday. I might have bent the rules.
In my defense, he wanted more, but I stood firm. ;)
The revelers:
Nap time.

Levi's outfit was made by a very sweet and talented lady named Lori. She happens to have a shop on Etsy. You should certainly stop by. The outfit Levi is wearing was a custom job, and I truly have never gotten better service in my life. Lori was wonderful to work with, and she even made him a terribly cute jacket that she threw in for free. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics with him in the jacket. Don't worry...Aunt Annie and I have plans for a photo shoot later on this week with Levi in the full outfit, and of course, I'll post pictures.

All of the photos were taken by Aunt Annie, Uncle Jack, and the Glorious Gloria. A big thank you to all three.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome day! His outfit is just precious, and I love the pictures of him smiling where you can see his teeth, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of your parents to go to such a special effort for Levi...he looks like he had a fantastic day! the outfit is sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!