Thursday, August 21, 2008

Under The Weather

I took the little fellow in for his 9 month checkup, and surprise, he has his first ear infection. Definitely not a first I was looking forward to. In fact I was hoping to skip ear infections all together. The bad part is that I just thought he was teething. He didn't have classic ear infection symptoms like not wanting to lay down and tugging at his ears. Really he's just been a little restless at night which I chalked up to the cute little tooth that's slowly but surely making its way through his gums. It does seem to be hitting him a little harder this evening though. He's starting to act like he's not feeling so good. Me thinks we're in for a rough night! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Aw. Poor little guy. I don't know what your doctor told you, but my stepmother, who is a nurse, used to put almond oil or sweet oil in my ears when I had an ear infection. Hope he feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope he's feeling better soon! We haven't had any ear infections yet, so that has been a blessing for sure...hope your night isn't too bad!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!