Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Morning Mischief

Levi currently has two favorite games. They are surprisingly similar. The first involves taking objects out of a box or basket, and the second involves pulling all of the items off of a shelf. This morning while visiting Nana, Levi was caught red handed pulling Grandpa's sci-fi books off their shelves.
How do you say "No!" to that face? It's just so cute. I figured this wasn't the hill I wanted to die on, so I let him pull out books to his hearts content. Then we played a new game. Mommy put the books back on the shelves, and baby pulled them off again. Repeat. It was fun. Well, fun in the sense that his mischievous grin makes me laugh out loud.
Oooo, and I accidentally snapped a picture of his first tooth. It's not a great shot. Levi was lunging for the camera, but if you look really close, you can see it. Just barely. Don't let it fool you though. It's terribly sharp!
This tooth has been working it's way up for weeks now! What a horribly slow process.

2 comments:

  1. haha...I remember when Tate played this game! And teething...tell me about it! Tate is one SLOOOOW teether - his teeth take months to come through sometimes and just sit and sit and sit there. Oh well...they'll all come through eventually I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo he is too adorable!!!

    Ouch on the teething. It never ever seems to end!

    We play that game at our house too ... In fact my four year old STILL loves to tear up a playroom in fifteen seconds!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!