Friday, August 22, 2008

Ouch!!

As I was walking between mine and my parent's houses, I spotted a terribly cute little mushroom. Sounds harmless, but that's where today's fiasco started. I thought "How cute! I'll go get my camera." (mistake #1). As I was grabbing my camera, I left the door open (mistake #2). Zoe, one of the dogs, promptly made her escape. So, I committed mistake #3 I chased the dog out the door, and of course, I fell down the front steps. Mega ouch! I have a lovely scrape down my arm, and the pain in my hind end is slowly working its way up my back and down my legs. All for a stupid picture! That's what happens when you give me a camera, and I finally figure out how to use the close up feature.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you're okay...falling down the steps is never fun - but hey, I've done some pretty silly things to get a good picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! i hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear...hope you're better. The picture is very good nevertheless -even if it did take a bit of extreme photography to snap it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!