Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pining Away

Levi loves going outside. I usually take him out in a baby carrier, and we look at all the plants and check out the horses and chickens. However, we've been stuck indoors lately because of the rain. This morning we were at my parents and Levi noticed the window in their door. He made a beeline for it and started "communing" with nature. Hopefully the sun will start shining again soon, and we'll be able to get out and about again. Here he is pining away for the great outdoors:

3 comments:

  1. Aww...he wants to go out so badly. Is he full-on crawling now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really loves the outdoors, eh? What a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's definitely full on crawling now. He's keeping me on my toes!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!