Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today...

Today was beautiful. It smelled like Summer, but felt like Autumn. Of course, we spent large portions of the day lazing around outside...because really...Autumn weather in August...so not something we get to enjoy very often. Still looks like summer, but, oh, my, Autumn is seriously just around the corner. Personally, I can't wait. The cool crispness is already beckoning. And, well, the blueberries and tomatoes of summer are pretty much spent, so it must be time to move along now. How are y'all spending the end of your summer?

7 comments:

  1. Yes, Autumn is almost upon us. Beautiful photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in denial. We haven't had much summer weather in MN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose I should hit up the beach before it's over. Oh wait, I have several more months of heat ahead of me. Ah ha ha ha. Hope you're enjoying that sweet sweet cool air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are surrounded by such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos Madeline. I love the colors. It's starting to feel like fall here too. I imagine it is a tad colder too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this is a fabulous post! Fall is my favorite season and just this weekend when I was weeding in my garden I smelled whifs of Autumn and thought Yay I can't wait. I started daydreaming of warm sweaters and apple cider. Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are SO excited for autumn around here. Or at least autumn weather anyway. The 90+ degree weather is so passe. ;)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!