Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gettin' Messy

If you're preoccupied and you know it clap your hands....


What? You can't hear me clapping. Well, I totally am...I admit it. I've been completely preoccupied lately, and I just can't keep up. Lots of plates are getting dropped...okay, so maybe the clattering and clanging of plates is more in my head than in reality, but still I feel a wee bit stressed. Hope you'll bear with me. When the dust is settled and the clanging noises in my head have gotten a little more under control, I'll blog about it...right now I'm just trying to stay above water. Until then, my sincerest apologies if I do drop plates...on my blog and in real life.

On a much happier note...Levi painted for the first time today. (Don't flog me please. Yes, I did just say first time. I have an excuse. For quite some time there his crayon adventures were more than enough for me and every surface in my house. We had to work our way up to painting...slowly.) He loved it. Well, for about 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure his favorite part was actually cleaning up. He tried to wash EVERYTHING within reach!

Of course I took pictures...tons of pictures. I'll try not to post every last stinkin' cute one of them.When did your kidlings first get the paint experience? Hopefully, I'm not the only one whose kid wasn't smooshing paint around by 1.

6 comments:

  1. Becca was over one ... before that they want to eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh we paint alot so let me think, the oldest after she was one, the rest probably sometime around then. They like finger paint, and all paint turns to finger painting with them at some point.

    Levi looks like he had a blast an so good he likes to clean up thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the lots of plates syndrome! Levi had a lot of fun, I can tell!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like he loved the paint! :) I love that he had to try it with his hands and his feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you put it out there....we are still working on the paint thing...you know it scares me a little with this boy. My girl was doing canvas by one year but each child is different and amidst some Mama guilt I'm working up to it with this one just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!