Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend Loves


The daffodils have already started blooming, and I even saw irises on the side of the road. Oh. my. What a warm winter we have had!

Onto the links...

: : Lately, I've been loving the blog, Posie Gets Cozy. This little sweater was what got me hooked.  And, this cake sealed the deal.

: : Speaking of cakes...the star topper for this one is too cute!

: :  For Valentine's Day morning this easy, yummy breakfast is in order.

: : We have lots of mismatched chairs. I've toyed with the idea of painting them different colors, but I'm really liking this color scheme

: : I want to make this sweet, soft baby book

So, what have you been looking at this week?

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to make a little felt book forever....and then forgot. :) Love the one with the leafs...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!