Thursday, February 16, 2012

Favorite New Toy?




This is what he asks to do every day now.

"Mama, I love to wind yarn for you! Can I wind more?" 
"Sorry, Baby, there is no more." 
"Mama, can I wind more tomorrow?" 

If it was up to him we'd spend our grocery money on yarn just so that he could wind it.

The first swifts I looked at were the umbrella style. They're pretty, but at upwards of $50 I knew I would cringe every time my kids went near it. I didn't want something that I only felt comfortable pulling out when they were sleeping. Yay for this Amish-design swift. It's inexpensive and seems to be reasonably kid-proof...a good combo. The ball winder was also inexpensive, and so far, so good.

2 comments:

  1. tee hee hee, what a cutie! Definitely agree with you about going with the less expensive one with kids,i feel like i have to do that all the time too, who would want to deprive that boy of helping his momma!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's soooo cute! I'm actually looking at a ball winder and swift as well. Where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!