Sunday, February 13, 2011

One Year Down...


Wedding

60+ wonderful years to go.

We have certainly had an adventurous start to things. Moving, renovating, having a baby (at home!)...quite a special year...although, I could totally do without the renovating ever again.
Stephan, I'm so glad I married you. I can't imagine a better fella to spend my life with. I love you. :)
Happy Anniversary!

P.S. To those of you curious about Sophia, she's doing really well now. The staph on her lip is completely gone, and the rest of it is beginning to heal very nicely. So far, the only side effect from the antibiotic is a mild diaper rash (praying it stays that way). We've been doing a few new things to counteract the winter dryness, and even her eczema is starting to get better. Yay!

6 comments:

  1. Happy first of many!


    (so glad sophia is feeling better! we will keep praying till its all gone!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day of Love, and I'm so glad to hear Sohia is doing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy day to you! I first fell in love with your blog after seeing your wedding pictures!!!

    Glad to hear Sophia is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for your first year! Glad sophia is getting better, it's hard not to be consumed with worry when they are so little, you just want them to be perfectly healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Happy anniversary! I hope you did something special to celebrate.

    PS Your man is dishy. :)

    I'm glad to hear your bebe is doing better. Dern nasty germs need to stay away from cute little babies!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!