Monday, February 7, 2011

A Little More January


Last month our stove bit the dust. The old one drove me nuts, so I wasn't exactly disappointed over the prospect of a new one.  Unfortunately, though, it took a little bit longer than expected to get the new one up and running. Ain't that just how it goes?

...

So, while our kitchen looked like that (see above), the kids and I spent a little quality time with Nanno and Baw-Baw. I have it from a good source that grandparents never mind this sort of interruption. :)

edit IMG_9236

...

...

Do note the concentration involved in bucket carrying...

...

I wasn't joking when I said he was like a border collie.  The kid loves to "work"...

...

What are your kid's favorite jobs? 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, we didn't mind the interruption! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooping and smacking daddy's guitar with his sippy cup are Rue's favorite jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes i find myself hoping things will break so i can get a new one. and i definitely wouldn't mind my oven breaking, if it meant someone else finding the family food. that sounds awful, but i need a break from the constant meal preparation! little lady is getting bigger! she is so cute. she looks like levi to me. like you said before, her eyes are so similar. sweetness. my children have a favorite job: destruction and chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bucket carrying face is GOLD!!! made me laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!