Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Christmas Video

Awhile back I happened across a couple of blog posts about The Jesus Storybook Bible.  It came so highly recommended that I decided to buy one for Levi.  I am so glad I did.  It's our favorite children's Bible.  This morning I found a video that is based on the Christmas story from The Jesus Storybook Bible.  I just had to share it.
Y'all, I can't wait until Levi wakes up!  He's going to love this.  I have a feeling we will be coming back to it often.


Hope your Christmas preparations are merry and blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Okay...I'm going to order that tea...I've never even heard of it before. I usually just do peppermint or ginger....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I can't wait to watch the video with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have watched this 3 times... jaim loves this, i was looking to find some newer Christian books for him, i think this will be a great fit, he loves it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!