Thursday, November 8, 2012

And More Knitting

So that sweater is nowhere near finished. The second I decided to speed demon it through some knitting Lillian also decided that she was cutting back on sleep, and the two bigs....well, they are their normal jump all over mama 24/7 selves. The needles just didn't get the workout I thought they would.

Untitled

It's okay, though, because Levi had no idea what my plan was, so he'll be thrilled whenever I give it to him.

In the meantime, here's Sophia's sweater and matching hat* in action...

Untitled

Untitled

And, here's a little peek at a hat I made for Lillian. Pattern found here.**

Untitled

And, since she's so darn cute, here are a couple more pics of her sporting more mama mades.***

Untitled

Untitled

Well, I'll be getting back to knitting now. Happy evening. :)



*The yellow hat is the Pomme. I wish I'd gone a bit bigger with it. It was a quick knit, so maybe I'll do another one.
**The pattern for the first (pale pink) hat on Lillian only comes in newborn size. It was easy to adjust, though, by going up a needle size and extending the length a bit.
***The vest is a Milo, and the last hat is a crocheted bobble hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here!