Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day Trip


This morning we met my parents and headed out to Rocky Springs for a picnic and some playtime. The last time we were there Sophia was in a carrier through most of it. It's strange to think that the next time we go back we'll likely have another baby in a sling.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Sophia's new favorite game: Hang Upside Down and Grab Rocks...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

At 8 months pregnant I mostly sat on the sidelines and watched. The heat is already getting to me, and it's only May! Oh. my.

P.S. Ignore the unsightly scratch across Levi's face. The poor kiddo was trying to climb out of bed last night and somehow managed to bang his face up. I'm afraid he gets his gracefulness from his mama. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here!