Thursday, April 12, 2012

I've Created A Monster


A manicure monster. Until a week ago, trimming Sophia's nails was a two person job. Needless to say, it rarely got done. And, then suddenly she decided one day that she wanted her nails trimmed....and painted....just like mommy's. How could I resist?

Untitled

Hot pink baby toenails! Eeek! The cuteness nearly kills me. She shows them to everyone, and when they get chipped she insists on more paint.

Don't worry she hasn't forgotten her spunky tomboyishness. This is her showing Levi a beetle....
Untitled
Yes, she is holding it. Yes, he is trying to blow bubbles on it. And, yes, she is half naked.
She is also saying, "Buh, buh, buh." (Sophia speak for 'bug').

Sigh. Somehow I find all of that (even the beetle holding part) terribly endearing.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post...almost as much as I love her holding a bug with those fancy toe nails!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!