Monday, April 9, 2012

Everyday Blessings


Untitled

Just a handful of things I am grateful for this week...

: : My God whose love is never ending and who sent His one and only son to redeem us.

: : A peaceful and happy Easter celebration.

 : : The smell of wild roses.

 : : Painting Sophia's nails for the first time...squeal. Having a daughter is fun.

 : : A few more organization projects checked off of the nesting list.

: : A visit from my sister.

: : Time spent with friends.

: : Sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine...it's good for the soul.

: : 29 weeks.

: : Handmade goodness from a friend.

: : Levi's newest declaration: "Look, Mama, the bubbles are going up to heaven. There will be soooo many bubbles in heaven. It'll be full of them."

: : And, last but not least, listening to and watching Stephan and the kids play....oh, my heart.

Hope y'all had a very happy Monday!

1 comment:

I'm so glad you're here!