Saturday, October 16, 2010

What We've Been Up To...Part II...The State Fair


Thanks for the sweet comments on yesterday's post.  I'm feeling much better about things....possibly because Levi isn't here this weekend.  The break from parenting two combined with missing him have changed my perspective a bit.  Some weeks might be harder than others, but I'm really a very lucky gal.  I'll try to remember that upon his likely dramatic return when I get the honor of listening to more whining and tantrums.  I'd rather have those than the silence of him being gone.  Like a lot of life, I'll take the bad so that I can have the good.  Because when it's good, it's really very good...

...

...

...

...

*I made the sling Sophia is snoozing in.  We love it.  It's a self-lined version of Levi's sling.

2 comments:

I'm so glad you're here!