Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Loves


...


: : Love this little pumpkin pincushion.

: : Looking for Halloween inspiration?  This is a great round up.  And then there's this, this, this, and this.

: : All I can say is "Wow!" to this and this.

: : Awesome marble slide! And the step by step tutorial even makes it look pretty easy.

: : Levi's Birthday is coming up.  If I didn't already have a kinda big project in the works for him (oh, I hope I finish!) then I'd make him one of these.  Maybe for Christmas.

: : These turnip lanterns would be a fun alternative or addition to pumpkin carving.

Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Man, really want to know how can you be that smart, lol...great read, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "See the world with 11 dollars and a sewing machine." Heh! Pretty cute. Reminds me, I have a flop chair to sew for my baby for Christmas....

    Those turnip lanterns are cute too. Do you get this magazine?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!