Monday, October 21, 2013

A Little Expansion


Untitled


Sophia: "Dey a baby in your tummy?"
Me: "Yep."
Sophia: "You ate baby?"
Me: "No, love. Baby isn't in the food part of my tummy. God made a special place just for baby."
Sophia "Dey a baby in my tummy?"
Me (trying not to laugh): "No, love."

That's right, folks! Baby #4 is headed our way.
Due June 5th-ish....give or take a couple of weeks.
We are all super excited and so grateful to God for this blessing. The kids keep arguing over what God wants this baby to be...a girl or a boy. They generally come to the conclusion that it's one of each. Ha! They have no idea what they are asking for! Oh, and, yes, that is my already popping out belly underneath Sophia's arms. Apparently 4th babies like to make themselves visible really early.

"For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work;
    at the works of your hands I sing for joy."
~Psalm 92:4

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blessing.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! You are such a beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so happy for you.
    Your a great mom....

    Hey your such a good mom, wanna come to disney and help me put mine to bed..... Its only a 10 hour car ride.. No biggie... Lol

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!