Thursday, August 8, 2013

Georgia

The weekend before last we did a whirlwind trip to Georgia to celebrate my Great Aunt Othalyne's birthday. After that my internet access got really spotty. Then it went totally kaput. It's back...for good I hope!
We were only able to spend a few hours there, but it was fun to see family and especially wonderful to see Aunt Othalyne.

Untitled

She and Lillian were pretty smitten with one another...

Untitled

Untitled

Believe it or not, but despite spending 7 hours each day in the car the kids still thought we were on vacation. I kept waiting for them to figure it all out and mutiny.

Untitled

Untitled

The few hours spent on Aunt Othalyne's family farm were a much needed break from all the car time.

Untitled

Untitled

Each year that we've been here we've taken photos of my mom holding the kids next to this fence. The other pics are here, here, here, here, and here.

Untitled

Untitled

Gah! I can't believe how big this one has grown. He's hard to pick up these days!

Untitled

We all did a little relaxing...

Untitled

...And some goofing off.
Levi totally has his Nanno's sense of humor.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The kiddos could not have been more wonderful about the whole trip. They were sweet travelers....not exactly the experience we've had on previous whirlwind trips to Georgia. We were all pleasantly surprised, and I was so grateful that they thought it was all just a lovely vacation. They are still talking about it over a week later!

upload

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here!