Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekend Loves


(She's pretty much fearless.)

Fun links:

  : : This reminds me of the cardigan that I knit for Sophia except in my size!

: : A hexagon quilt may be in my future, especially since it would be a great on the go hand stitching project.

: : A tablecloth into a rug? I am intrigued.

: : The candy fairy came to our house Tuesday morning and traded out the Halloween stash for a dump truck. The candy fairy is now loved by all...especially for her ability to thwart an all day sugar induced tantrum. (idea via Soule Mama)

: : Upsidedown Kate just finished up a cool series: 31 Days of Joy Filled Parenting.

: : Who knew that clear nail polish had such a fabulous use?

: : Last but not least, Christmas is on my mind already! Love it!

Have you found anything fabulous this week?

2 comments:

  1. Love the new use for clear nail polish!

    That cardigan is to die for...

    Have a wonderful weekend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I big puffy heart your Christmas inspiration pinboard. And thanks for the mention...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!