Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Loves

Gardenia

: : I love Stephanie' post about her husband taking a voluntary pay cut to be able to spend more time with his family.  Stephan and I are working toward this, so it's nice to see someone who is already there.

: : This looks like easy peasy bathtub fun.

: : I keep seeing crafts that make me want a little girl!  Oh the cute stuff I could make for her!!

: : But, if it's a boy, all is not lost.  There is still wicked cute stuff out there for boys too!

: : I was nearly convinced by Soule Mama's recent post to start making my own laundry powder, but something about sitting around grating soap was holding me back.  Then I saw Nicola's recipe.  I'm sold.  It's now on my to do list for when I run out of my current batch of Nellie's.  Plus, it doubles as dish washing detergent!

: : This gal's homemade dress makes me want to get married all over again....okay, so maybe it wouldn't be so flattering on my current figure, but still....loveliness.

: : Did you ever make these as a kid?  I can't wait to do this with Levi.

What are you loving this weekend?  

4 comments:

  1. That gardenia is too beautiful for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes we played tin can phones here not too long ago. Loved these as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my post...and linking to that handmade wedding dress! So pretty! I admire people who can pull off sewing projects of that magnitude.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!