Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bonnets

I'm lucky enough to have a super sweet friend who is very talented with a sewing machine. Last Easter she made the prettiest bonnet for Sophia. After Lillian was born she whipped one out for her as well. Oh my stars. The cuteness of matching little girls is almost too much for me!

Untitled

I attempted a post-church photo shoot. Ahem. It is not easy to photograph squirmy small children.

Untitled

The expression on Sophia's face in this one cracks me up...

Untitled

Also, do you notice anyone missing here?

Untitled

The plan was to have all of our children in the above shot, but Levi freaked when his shoes and pants started to get covered in little seeds. He is convinced that I am no longer to be trusted when I say "Hey, come stand over here." Hmmm. Those pesky baby plants are clearly terrifying. Can't you tell?

Untitled

He refused all photo ops that day and instead sat crying on the front steps of my parents' house with his Baw-Baw brushing seeds off of his pants.

Untitled

At least there was a little cricket hanging about to provide some much needed distraction.

Untitled

In all of the seedy chaos, Stephan still managed to snag a few pictures of me and Lillian.

Untitled

The pudge on this girl totally makes my day. Does it get any cuter?!

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Dont you just love it when the littles get so opinionated, its a two edged sword cause how awesome is it to be able to have conversations with them, but man, so difficult sometimes. I must say, I LOVE the last pic of you and Miss Lillian, SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!