Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn Things

Life has been very full lately. This time of year always is, but having 3 kids makes it even more so. I blink and a month is gone...not in an oops-I-forgot-to-pay-attention way but rather in an oh-my-there-is-so-much-going-on way. Is it possible that time speeds up exponentially with each child? I think so.

Of course, there are some autumn-y things happening around here. Tis the season and all.

Pumpkin picking...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And costume wearing. That's King David walking with an angel...

Untitled

Levi wanted to be King and boy David for our church's fall festival. So along with his regal robe and crown he has a sling and a bag of "rocks" hanging from his belt. I wish I had pictures of him "slaying" Goliath (a.k.a. Baw-Baw). Too funny.

Untitled

Untitled

The festival was tonight, and as usual the kiddos had a blast. I think they would have bobbed for apples all night long...

Untitled

Untitled

I still have another costume to finish up for Halloween. Levi wants to be a bat, and Sophia is going to be a (non-mama made) flower. If Lillian can be squeezed into Sophia's old ladybug costume that's what she'll be. Otherwise, I guess she can go as baby Jesus again. That's what Levi dubbed her for tonight's festival.

How's your October going?

1 comment:

  1. I love the costumes so much. I remember going to a church fall festival when I was a kid and dressing up as Queen Esther. I wish I could find something like that here for my kiddos. This year we're going to do Boo at the Zoo. :) Your baby is so precious.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!