Friday, June 8, 2012

A Happy Afternoon


Eep! I got to spend a couple of hours with Levi this afternoon. My heart feels so relieved. Two weeks is just such a long time to go without seeing one of the sweet faces that I wake up to almost every morning. We talked. We played (well, as much as a hugely pregnant mama can play). We snuggled. It was a very good afternoon.

Untitled

My mom and Sophia came with me. They were thrilled to see Levi as well. Poor Sophia has been asking for him lately. She misses her brother. I wish I had snapped a photo of them hugging. It was incredibly sweet. Too sweet to photograph. There are some moments that I'd rather just watch unfold through my own eyes instead of through a camera or cell phone.

Untitled

I can't wait until he is home again. His smile is one of my favorites in the whole world. I don't like going so long without it.

Untitled

In other news...I'll be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Oh. My. Time is a flyin'! These are pics of the 37 week bump from a few days ago.

Untitled

Untitled

Baby is growing....obviously.

Look who else is growing...


Untitled

Isn't she looking like such a big girl?

Untitled

Phew. Life is happening around here at a speed that I don't feel equipped to keep up with. Guess that's not going to change anytime soon? Not that I would really want it to.


3 comments:

  1. so glad you got some much needed mama time...and that baby is ready! Well...soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 38 weeks. Oh, your babe will be here soon. Can't wait to hear the details of your peaceful, lovely home birth. Thinking of you as the day approaches.

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!