Monday, November 29, 2010

Full of Thanks


Looking back at last week's photos makes me thankful

for my husband and my best friend...
...

for being a witness to this growing bond...
...

for a wonderful uncle....
...


for a big hearted Mimi...
...

...

for my parents...
...

I love watching them become grandparents...
...

and, for a doting aunt...
...

I feel blessed beyond words to have such a wonderful family.  To love and be loved so much makes for a very full heart.  I'm a lucky mama.

What are you feeling blessed by today?

4 comments:

  1. yes, everything. i'll just copy your list : ) great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww family is just the best.
    irreplaceable!

    beautiful things to be thankful for M.

    Happy Holidays!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are beautiful and deserve it all....happy december. Stay warm...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Do you look like your Momma!?! Wonderful good thankfulness...

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're here!