Saturday, May 31, 2008

Extolling the Virtues of BumGenius

Oh, cloth diapers, let me count the ways I love thee. . . No, seriously, I love, love, love cloth diapers especially the BumGenius variety which you can find here. They keep my babies hind end dry, happy, and rash free. Not to mention, they contain his ginormous breastfed poops, which is a task no sposie was up to, and with a little diaper doubler they keep him dry all night long. Which is very important when he's lying in bed next to me.
Now, when Levi was born they had just come out with the BumGenuis 3.0's which are awesome, but they have now come out with (Do you see me turning green with envy?) organic cotton one-size diapers with a very similar design to the 3.0's. What I wouldn't give, especially in this Mississippi heat to have my baby's hiney sittin' in fabulous cotton? Obviously the answer is my very limited cash supply. But oh how nice to dream of those diapers especially with some lovely raw silk liners to keep him nice and dry.
It's amazing how quickly I can go from love, love, loving to wanting an upgrade. Anyway, here's a pic of the chunkeroo in his BumGenuis 3.0's:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you're here!